I recently taught: LSU:
• Math 7550 Differential Topology and Geometry (Spring 2014)
• Math 2020 Discrete Problem Solving (Fall 2013)
• Math 4005 Geometry (Spring 2013)
• Math 7590 Braids and Braid Groups (Fall 2013)
• Math 4171 Intro to Graph Theory (Spring 2012)
• Math 1552 Calculus II (Fall 2011)
• M118 Finite Math (Fall 2008, Fall 2009, Fall 2010)
• J110 Problem Solving (Summer 2007, Summer 2008, Summer 2009, Summer 2010)
• D116 Finite Math I (Spring 2009)
• M025 Precalculus (Fall 2006, Spring 2007, Spring 2008)
• M027 Precalculus with Trig (Fall 2005, Spring 2006, Fall 2007) Slides
Here are slides from a few talks I have recently given: An Obstruction to Knots bounding Mobius bands in B^4 - Program for Women and Math - Institute for Advanced Study 2012 The Stable Concordance Genus - Lloyd Roeling Conference - University of Louisiana, Lafayette 2013 Concordance Genus of 11-Crossing Knots -
AMS Sectional Meeting - Tulane - 2012 Knots, Concordance and More - GEAUX Program for Incoming Graduate Students - LSU - 2013 Links
I also enjoy climbing, baking, and knitting,
among other things.
I occasionally post on a food blog that I share with my family about some my favorite cooking and baking projects. Joe Kearney, my dad, is a Professor of Computer Science at University of Iowa. Bridget Kearney, my sister, is a musician in Lake Street Dive Margaret Kearney, my other sister, is a textile artist.
My mom and my brother, Matt, are pretty cool too, but don't have websites for me to post here.